We have assembled a dream team of experts that is second to none in the emergency equipment repair industry.
No one beats our dedication
Since 1996 Performance Truck Repair has successfully built a company and assembled a team that is second to none in the emergency equipment repair industry. PTR is family owned and operated therefore we enjoy the “family” style approach to running our business with not only professionalism and expertise but also a strong sense of concern for the needs of the customer.
Maintaining a sense of urgency throughout the repair process until the equipment is returned to service is critical to both the success of the customer and PTR. We consider a quick response to the needs of our customers as critical to keeping their fleet in service.
PTR personnel has a deep sense of appreciation to the commitment displayed throughout the fire fighter community. We feel it is our duty to contribute all of our efforts in keeping the equipment in proper working condition and do to so in a cost effective manner.
- Hail pump maintenance and operations
- Darley auto CAFS
- Darley pumps maintenance and operations
- California fire service mechanic 1, 2A & 2B
- Watchers fire pumps maintenance and operations
- Haldex ABS
- StemCo maintenance and installation
- ASE for light/ medium/ heavy truck/ school bus:
diesel engines, gas engines, brakes, suspension, steering, Drive train, electrical systems, heating, ventilation, AC, preventative maintenance and inspection
- Allison transmissions maintenance and overhaul
- HVAC systems
- Brake pro OEM brake certification
- Dayton steering component
- Heavy duty engine in emissions control
- Refrigerant recycling and service procedures
- Fire pump tests and maintenance
- Fire mechanics Allison transmission
- Standardized emergency management systems
- 6V92 engine overhaul
- Foampro installation and service
- Ariel service and maintenance